|Department||Commissioners of the Land Office|
|Date Opened||12/30/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/9/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Salary||Up to $65,000 Based on Education and Experience (annually)|
|Full or Part Time||
To be considered, submit a cover letter, resume, and CLO Application
(found at: https://clo.ok.gov/agency/careers/ to:
Address applications to:
Jared Semtner, Assist IT Director Commissioners of the Land Office
204 N. Robinson, Suite 900
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Position will remain open until a suitable applicant is found.
Software Engineer/Application DBA
Salary Range: Up to $65,000 Based on Education and Experience (annually)
The Commissioners of the Land Office (Land Office) is an Oklahoma State Agency created by the original Oklahoma Constitution. The Land Office administers the school land trust funds for the production of income for the support and maintenance of the common schools and the schools of higher education. The Land Office is in charge of funds and proceeds derived from the sale, rental, disposal and management of school lands and other public lands under the rules and regulations prescribed by the Oklahoma legislature.
This position is assigned responsibilities involving the technical support of the agency’s proprietary relational database application by developing, creating/maintaining software applications, manage permission access, managing multiple databases, assisting agency divisions with business processes and performing business analysis to support the CLO application.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems from an accredited college or university; a vocational or technical education course resulting in certification in computer applications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; five years of computer applications development experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Provide primary Subject Matter Expertise and software development for the agency mission critical Applications
• Consults with division directors and other managers on complex system or program needs to identify parameters, feasibility, etc.
• Work with other programmers, technicians, and managers in the design, testing and evaluation of systems
• Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing/interfacing systems, and make purchase recommendations.
• Create and maintain SQL scripts and SSRS reports
• Develop and write plans, documentation, and procedures regarding installation and troubleshooting of server hardware and software to assist in maintaining the integrity of assigned systems
• Daily tasks as determined by the Operation Manager and Project Manager
Preference will be given to candidates with:
• Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net WebAPI, C# CORE, and the .NET Framework
• Solid ASP.NET MVC experience or experience with other MVC frameworks
• Solid developing experience with HTML5, understanding of usage/limitations
• Experience with modern web development
• The Ability to work with in Libraries & Frameworks jQuery/Angular.Js
• Experience working with SQL Server 2016-2019
• Experience using Source Control tools - DevOps is preferred
• You are comfortable working in a full stack software development environment.
• Knowledge of and experience developing in a SOA and Web Services (RESTful preferred) environment.
• You have a solid understanding of scalable single page web applications plus experience with various web service APIs
• Familiar with agile/scrum methodology
• Own a project from start to finish
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be autonomous, committed, flexible, customer focused and productive
• Excellent software development and engineering skills on large-scale, mission-critical applications
The Commissioners of the Land Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.