|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||12/18/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/2/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time .NET Developer. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Stillwater, Oklahoma for Career Tech. Candidates should be prepared to be on site in Stillwater a minimum of three days a week once COVID-19 has abated. OMES offers a comprehensive For more information about the benefit allowance [click here].
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems from an accredited college or university; a vocational or technical education course resulting in certification in computer applications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; seven years of computer applications experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
• Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net WebAPI, C# CORE, and the .NET Framework
• Solid ASP.NET MVC experience or experience with other MVC frameworks
• Solid developing experience with HTML5, understanding of usage/limitations
• Experience with modern web development
• SSIS, SSRS, TFS
• Telerik controls (in use with this system)
• The Ability to work with in Libraries & Frameworks jQuery/Angular.Js
• Experience working with SQL Server 2012-2019
• Experience using Source Control tools - GIT / TFS is preferred
• You are comfortable working in a full stack software development environment.
• Knowledge of and experience developing in a SOA and Web Services (RESTful preferred) environment.
• You have a solid understanding of scalable single page web applications plus experience with various web service APIs
• Experience with REST API's and a firm understanding of how they work. You've hooked up and used an API with a web frontend before.
• You have experience with Message Queuing Systems
• Familiar with agile/scrum methodology
• Own a project from start to finish
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be autonomous, committed, flexible, customer focused and productive
• Excellent software development and engineering skills on large-scale, mission-critical applications
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.