|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||9/24/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/8/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing the job title and announcement number (2021-29 COCMHC Recovery Support Specialist).
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Recovery Support Specialist
Interested in working a dynamic and integrated organization? Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health is currently recruiting for a Recovery Support Specialist. The job duties include conducting outreach to consumers to engage in services utilizing case management, rehab for substances or other issues, individual, group and RSS services. Much of the work with consumers is in community-based. Incumbent will develop relationships and networking with community resources.
· Requires High School Diploma or GED
· Demonstrated participation in advocacy and/or personal knowledge in recovery
· Currently is, or has the ability to become a Credentialed Recovery Support Specialist
· Preference will be given to PRSS Certified Applicants
Salary: $23,962.00 annually
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
· A wide variety of health insurance plans coverage for pre-existing conditions.
· Generous benefit allowance to offset insurance costs
· Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care.
· Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
· 11 paid holidays
· 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
· Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
· Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, longevity bonuses and incentive awards
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.