|Department||Construction Industries Board|
|Date Opened||9/21/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/1/2020 2:30:00 PM|
|Salary||$10.00 per hour.|
|Full or Part Time||
Interested applicants should mail their resume to:
The Construction Industries Board of Oklahoma
Attention: Windy Nunnery
2401 N.W. 23rd, STE 2F
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION WITH THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES BOARD.
Employee will be employed and paid by Galt Foundation.
SALARY: $10.00 per hour
SCHEDULED WORK HOURS:
10-25 HOURS PER WEEK, WORKING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF:
MON-FRI, 8 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. No more than 999 hours in one year.
Length of appointment is uncertain. Hours worked per week are not guaranteed.
Duties in this job will vary as necessary for Agency needs.
**This position is predominantly a records filing position. The majority of the employee’s time will be spent filing**
• Perform a variety of sorting and filing tasks, maintaining various filing systems including general agency files and computer records of various activities. Organize, maintain, and inventory files and records of a confidential, complex, or otherwise sensitive nature. Job requires significant amount of filing.
• As needed - Accurately, post, record, and retrieve data using a computer. Examine, check and verify documents for completeness, appropriateness, adequacy, and conformity to established standards.
• Perform all duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of procedures and techniques of business communications; of spelling, punctuation, business English; of office practices; of record maintenance; of modern office methods; of protocol and office etiquette.
• Proficiency with operating office machines, computers/PCs and software including Microsoft Office Suite. Accurate typing ability.
• Ability to organize tasks and manage time to complete projects with attention to detail.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships; to maintain confidentiality; to interpret and handle routine matters in accordance with department policy; and to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Commitment to teamwork.
• Positive attitude, professional behavior, and ability to work collaboratively.
• Conscientious commitment and willingness to provide courteous, consistent, efficient service, as well as abide by office rules and guidelines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
One year of clerical office experience required, and some postsecondary education helpful.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.