|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||8/5/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/19/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Apply today; submit a resume that includes job title and announcement number 2021-08 TCBH to:
These positions are located at Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health.
Director of Fiscal Services
We are a community of change for individuals in need of crisis services. The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) offers a continuum of services from emergency assessment, mobile crisis services, community-based crisis stabilization units, to inpatient hospitalization, to assist consumers in remaining at the least restrictive level of care possible. Regardless of the mental health services needed, the Department, providers, programs, and the staff is here to be of service and assist our consumers Road to Recovery.
TCBH is certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and provides a supportive, safe and welcoming environment in which an array of integrated therapeutic interventions promotes an improved quality of life for consumers and the community. The hospital is a 24-hour facility, which serves individuals eighteen years of age or older who present in a mental health crisis with or without substance abuse and are determined medically stable.
Under general direction plans, organizes, and directs the fiscal and support operations of the facility. Areas of oversight may include but not be limited to Finance, Reimbursement, and Purchasing.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
• Prepares budget requests, budget work programs, and operating budgets.
• Prepares or assists in the preparation of Medicare Cost Reports and supporting documentation, Unit Cost Reports and supporting documentation, CAFR, Medicare Interim Review, Medicaid Disproportionate Share Report, Trial Balances, Comparison Reports and Operating Statements.
• When assigned, plans, coordinates and directs the operations of the reimbursement department in conjunction with Central Office, involving collections and input of data to determine charges, payments and adjustments for care and treatment of consumers and related accounting and record keeping functions. Insures the accurate preparation and timely filing of third party claims and self pay statements. Reviews monthly ICIS reports for Fee4Service contract compliance.
• Plans, coordinates and directs the operation of the finance department, involving processing travel claims, and the payment of invoices for goods and services provided to facility. Insures the accurate entry of cash deposits and withdrawals to consumer’s trust fund accounts.
• Maintains compliance with appropriate policies, procedures, rules, regulations and statutes as required by accrediting and auditing agencies.
• Serves as a member of various committees and regularly attends finance and reimbursement meetings to maintain knowledge of changing laws, policies and regulations and to offer technical assistance and information.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Baccalaureate degree in business or public administration, or a closely related field; and three (3) years of experience in accounting, including two (2) years of experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
NOTE: No substitution will be allowed for the required administrative or supervisory experience.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• A wide choice of health insurance plans coverage for pre-existing conditions.
• Generous benefit allowance to offset insurance costs
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care.
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, longevity bonuses and incentive awards.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.