Office of Chief of Operations
|Department||Department of Corrections|
|Date Opened||5/13/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/25/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Office of Chief of Operations
Salary: $3,835.17 monthly
This is an unclassified position; selections will be made without the use of an interview committee per OP-110235 V.A.
Degree in Information Systems or related field.
Mandatory experience with C# or SQL
Experience with database administration.
Attention to detail.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good interpersonal skills.
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
Unclassified Job Descriptor
DATA QUALITY COORDINATOR
Positions in this job are responsible for establishing practices and creating opportunities for enhanced data availability and preservation.
• Responsible for creating extracts/views/web services to collect, store and preserve data for reporting analysis.
• Evaluates requests from internal and external stakeholders; analyzes information requirements to determine data availability and production capabilities, and provides information in response to requests.
• Implements measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility.
• Monitors, refines and reports on the performance of data and existing business processes.
• Assesses the relationship between erroneous data and existing business processes.
• Designs, creates and maintains relational databases and data systems.
• Triages code problems and data-related issues.
• Develops reports and ad hoc queries as needed.
• Serves as the agency’s Internal Purchase Request (IPR) coordinator responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of the IPR system maintaining regular contact with agency staff to determine needs to update the IPR as needed.
• Serves as the agency’s manager of all agency applications and monitors the contracts and user/licensee access.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of departmental policies procedures; of department applications; methods of data collection and reporting and of the principles of the graphical presentation of data.
Knowledge of, and skill in, the use and application of appropriate technology. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; to establish and maintain effective working relationships; to organize and present complex material in a clear and concise manner.
Education and Experience:
Statutorily Required: N/A
Bachelor’s degree in a social science, computer science, business, or public administration, and two (2) years of experience in analysis and presentation of statistical information; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor’s degree in a social science, computer science, business, or public administration, and five (5) years of experience in analysis and presentation of statistical information; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Code: 0125 DOC Pay Grade: 11 Statutory Reference: 74 O.S. § 840-5.5 or 5.11 Effective Date: 10/07/2019
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.