|Department||Department of Public Safety|
|Date Opened||3/26/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/30/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is with the Futures, Capabilities, and Plans division within the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
For Current DPS Employees Only
Law Enforcement Programs Administrator
The Department of Public Safety (DPS) is seeking a full time Law Enforcement Programs Administrator. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City.
The duties of this position will include but not limited to:
• Integrate data with ESRI Geographical Information Systems to display, analyze and evaluate traffic and enforcement trends in the state of Oklahoma.
• Interpret and analyze GIS data.
• Create custom web mapping applications, maps, and reports.
• Analyze statistical data and other relevant information and create presentation materials for various groups which include reports, graphs, and other visual media.
• Research and retrieve spatial data for a variety of internal and external clients.
• Communicate research and analysis results and methodology in a variety of formats, including oral, written, and visual.
• Create, obtain, and maintain geospatial data for OKDPS events and exercises.
• Integrate ESRI and other GIS products into Premier 1 CAD.
• Perform related duties, as required.
All selected applicants shall be required to complete a successful background check and fingerprinting.
Must be well-versed in the ESRI suite of products. Knowledge of ArcGIS (ArcGIS Online, ArcMap, ArcCatalogue, StoryMap) is essential.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.