|Department||Office of Juvenile Affairs|
|Date Opened||2/21/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
Position is located at the Office of Juvenile Affairs in Oklahoma City, OK.
Policy Coordinator 4029 Temp
Review current Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs policies and provide advice and briefing to the executive team, legal team and policy committees. This position performs functions including the review and development of complex policies that have a significant impact on the agency and state’s resources.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including advanced political acumen and ability to effectively communicate.
• Ability to work productively in a collaborative environment to consistently meet deadlines and handle difficult or volatile situations effectively.
• Subject Matter Expert in the state policy regarding human resources, personnel, administration and finance.
• Experience maintaining a high degree of discretion, integrity, and sensitivity to confidentiality and privacy.
• Ability to build strong relationships with all levels of staff and effectively influence without structural authority.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills that deliver results in a constantly evolving environment.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to demanding and changing timeline.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office required.
• Mid-level to high-level project management skills preferred.
• Must pass a background check.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in state policy is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in public policy, business, public administration or a related discipline.
Must be able to pass background check.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|