Greenleaf State Park - Braggs, OK
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||9/18/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/1/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$31,860.00 annually plus benefits|
|Full or Part Time||
HOW TO APPLY: ANNOUNCEMENT #027-20 *Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying.
Submit a Resume and Cover Letter during the announcement period listed above to:
ATTN: HR Recruiter
900 N Stiles Ave, Ste. 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3234
**Review of documents will begin immediately**
LOCATION: Greenleaf State Park, Braggs, OK
SALARY: $31,860.00 annually plus benefits
TO BE CONSIDERED:
• Any individual may apply for an unclassified posting.
• OTRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Customer Service Specialist I (7478)
Under general supervision, incumbent provides information about Oklahoma parks, lodges, golf courses, festivals and special events and performs other related activities such as greeting and assisting visitors.
Examples of Work Performed:
• Responds to requests for informational materials; researches and fills requests for those requesting such materials and information; ensures an adequate inventory of materials concerning the service.
• Greets the public and assists in the gift shop operation; assists in the selection of appropriate educational merchandize for the gift shop.
• Maintains inventory or other records; purchases necessary materials; sets up displays; maintains cleanliness of work area; and sells merchandise.
• Receives customers or visitors; answers telephone calls; secures and provides requested information; provides services; or directs the request to those who can provide the customer with the information or services.
• Receives requests for information and services and provides such services using advanced technological equipment.
• Conducts tours; schedules programs and group tours
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of methods and procedures concerning public contact; of telephone procedures; and arithmetic
• Skill in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing; in scheduling groups; and in conducting educational tours and programs
• Skill in operating personal computers
• Ability to memorize tour materials
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• One (1) year of experience in public contact work, or in a customer service related field; or general office clerical work; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.