A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a trusted, credible partner that empowers employees to provide valued business expertise allowing customers to focus on their missions across state government. OMES provides financial, property, purchasing, human resources and information technology services to all state agencies, and assists the Governor’s Office on budgetary policy matters.
Our mission is supporting our partners through unified business services. The OMES mission requires a highly-qualified workforce committed to making government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving that mission takes team-oriented, solutions-driven professionals who understand the importance of partnering to achieve success.
OMES is seeking a full time Lease Assistant. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here].The annual salary for this position is up to $35,000 based on education and experience.
Fleet Management leases approximately 1,000 vehicles to 50 state agencies. This position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involving vehicle leasing and management for state agencies.
• Administer issue and renewal of Confidential Plates/Tags
• Administer leased vehicle NHTSA and Manufacturer recalls
• Administer NetworkFleet Vehicle Group/Assignment
• Maintain Leased Vehicle Driver and Vehicle Forms
• Maintain Release to Customer forms
• Receive and process lease vehicle returns
• Receive and process new vehicle deliveries
• Setting and completing checklists
• Systems and Excel data entry (routine, scheduled and on demand tasks)
• No supervisory responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
High School diploma or GED and one (1) years of experience in clerical, auto leasing or closely related field.
Valued Skills and Experience
• Detail-oriented, familiar with MS Excel
• Organized planning and diligent scheduling
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle - must possess and maintain a valid Oklahoma at least class D driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• 70% Office environment
• 25% Outdoors
• 5% Shop
• 60% sitting
• 35% walking
• 5% driving
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.