|Department||Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control|
|Date Opened||10/8/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/30/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$3,095.54 per month|
|Full or Part Time||
Candidates must be permanent OBN classified employees who are past the probationary program.
Work Location: OKC Headquarters
Division: Training and Professional Standards
The functions within this job family will vary by level and organization, but may include the following:
• Corresponds with CLEET to maintain record and training compliance under state and federal statutes.
• Initiates correspondence requiring knowledge of agency or program procedures and policies.
• Develops and maintains confidential or complex files;
• Assists with input of information into the PowerDMS training program.
• Scans documents and uploads to CLEET.
• Interprets and enters data to support the training program
• Coordinates and schedules presentations for the drug education section.
• Assists the small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) program manager with data collection and training.
• Assists with technical section Title III investigation issues.
• Corresponds with Field Training Agent program manager and assists with information input into Agency 360.
• Assures standardization, briefs and documentation for the field training program.
• Assist agent with clerical tasks for background investigations.
• Assists with the notification to CLEET of agent new hires
• Coordinates activities with internal and external customers.
• Supports the Bureau by covering customer service responsibilities occasionally for the front desk.
• Interviews callers, arranges appointments, and handles office details.
• Enters and retrieves information using computer or other data processing equipment and reviews data and makes routine corrections.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Required at this level include knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and business English; of business mathematics; of modern office methods and procedures; of the maintenance of complex records; and of the major policies and procedures governing assigned programs. Ability is required to maintain effective working relationships with others; to handle confidential work; to interpret and handle routine matters in accordance with agency policy; and to follow oral and written instructions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for providing administrative support for program areas and support functions, or serve as an assistant to, or provide administrative support to an administrator or an official. This may include supervising an administrative or clerical unit, responsibility for an administration program providing various services to agency customers, and similar duties and responsibilities. It may also include responsibility for supervising an assigned staff of administrative technicians in performing duties involving the processing of applications for various types of permits or licenses, maintaining various records, preparing correspondence or other materials, and similar activities.
The Administrative Assistant job family consists of two levels, which are distinguished, based on the level of complexity of specific job assignments, the extent of responsibility assigned, and the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned projects.
This is the career level where duties and responsibilities will be performed at all levels of complexity. Employees may supervise others.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of four years of technical clerical office work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|