|Department||Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control|
|Date Opened||7/6/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/20/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$3,885.46 per month|
|Full or Part Time||
Applicants will be interviewed by an OBN board and will be asked to provide a writing sample prior to the interview board.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for performing confidential secretarial duties for the agency Deputy Director and provides support for the Human Trafficking Division, Intelligence Analyst Section and for the Office of Professional Standards.
The functions within this job family will vary by level, but may include the following:
• Distributes mail; composes official correspondence for supervisor’s signature, disposes of routine correspondence.
• Screens telephone calls; provides information or refers callers to appropriate staff members; answers inquiries.
• Receives visitors; answers inquiries personally or refers to appropriate official.
• Arranges for special conferences and meetings; maintains supervisor’s calendar, advising of commitments; arranges for travel itinerary and accommodations; prepares and submits travel claims and expense account.
• Independently researches, assembles and summarizes material, information and data for AIC meetings, administrative boards and HIDTA meetings; takes and transcribes dictation material requiring a high degree of accuracy;
• Collects materials for approval/signatures, disseminates and tracks weekly and monthly in-house reports.
• Completes special projects as requested by the Director or Deputy Director
• Types, edits, proofreads and prepares correspondence and all relevant reports; composing memos and other confidential correspondence or reports as required.
• Participates in coordinating monthly and/or annual bureau events, conferences and meetings.
• Assists in coordinating and preparing roundups, arrest warrants and marijuana missions.
• Keeps stats for the Marijuana Project Coordinator
• Processes Administrative Subpoenas
• Assist other bureau divisions and associated law enforcement agencies.
• Assumed Executive Assistant duties when needed.
• Fills in as Relief Receptionist
• Enters information for Federal Asset Forfeitures
• Assists in any Narc Assault duties (printing out certificates, and making notebooks for the students and any other as directed by the Deputy Director.
• Creates various retirement and awards plaques by using the laser machine
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for performing confidential secretarial duties for an agency official or administrator.
At this level employees perform confidential secretarial work for the administrator of a major service area; may direct the work of other technical/clerical employees.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of six years of clerical office work, including three years as an office manager, executive assistant or as a confidential secretary, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|