|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/18/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/27/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
About the Position: Under close supervision, this position provides non-professional direct or indirect care for children of behavioral health treatment in an outpatient care setting. This includes participation in de-escalation activities and assuring that children are kept safe. This position acts as a role model for children, demonstrating effective problem solving and decision-making skills and will assist in providing recreational and therapeutic activities for the child.
• Three (3) Vacancies
• Application period: May 17, 2022 to May 27, 2022
• Annual salary: $28,288.20 ($13.60 per hour plus shift and weekend differential)
• Primary Working Hours: Vary to include evenings, nights and weekends.
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• No experience required
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Willing to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Operated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Carl Albert Community Mental Health Center (CACMHC) is a fully accredited 15-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Other CACMHC offices located in Southeastern Oklahoma are—Holdenville Satellite, Heavener Satellite, Hugo Satellite, Idabel Satellite, Stigler Satellite, Atoka Satellite and Ada PACT.
CACMHC is committed to acknowledging and honoring differences in ethnic and other diverse groups of people. The agency recognizes the vital role this plays in the emotional well-being, identity, and therapeutic care of adults, children and families served, and will tolerate nothing less than respectful, thoughtful, empathic attitudes from its employees and consultants.
CACMHC offers rewarding career opportunities for health care professionals in a progressive and dynamic psychiatric care facility and outpatient clinic.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.