|Date Opened||6/26/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$4,332.30 to $5,000.00/month|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
*Indicate which particular position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Salary: $4,332.30 to $5,000.00/month
The Oklahoma Tax Commission is seeking a dependable and self-motivated individual for an Internal Auditor position.
• Under supervision, conducts financial, operational, and compliance audit engagements of the Agency’s internal operations;
• Assists in identifying and evaluating the organization’s risk areas;
• Plans engagements by obtaining sufficient knowledge of the business or functional process under review;
• Develops audit programs and performs audit procedures;
• Communicates the results of engagement via written reports and oral presentations to management. Communications must be accurate, objective, clear, concise, constructive, complete and timely;
• Continues to enhance knowledge, skills and other competencies through continuing professional development and association memberships;
• Effectively uses information technology tools;
• Represents Internal Audit on organizational project teams and projects a positive, professional image.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field required;
• 1+ years of experience in external and/or internal auditing;
• CIA and/or CPA certification preferred;
• Critical thinking skills;
• Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of IIA Standards – International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), COSO, GASB, and GAAP knowledge a plus;
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills;
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are required. Experience with IDEA is desirable.
Employment with the OTC offers benefits which include medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, medical and health care reimbursement programs, retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and longevity payments. Employees are provided a benefit allowance to spend towards their benefits. Employees earn three weeks annual and three weeks paid sick leave in the first year of employment.
The Oklahoma Tax Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.