|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/25/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/8/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit a resume with 2020-60 OCCIC in the subject line to:
This position is located at the Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention Center in OKC.
Come enhance lives, join a highly skilled multi-discipline team of professionals providing care to high risk individuals in a state of the art facility located in the heart of the OKC metro area. The Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention Center (OCCIC) is looking for friendly, hard- working, trauma informed Licensed Therapist who has a desire to make a difference in people’s lives; thrive in a fast paced environment providing first-rate clinical care in a crisis setting; and provide services that are consumer centered and targeted for whole wellness. As a multi-modal strategic intervention specialist, you will provide professional telephone and on-site emergency/crisis screening and intervention, participates with an interdisciplinary team in treatment and discharge planning.
In OCCIC’s new appealing location, this up to date facility is a 16 bed crisis unit with an attached 15 chair URC which acts as the assessment hub for many crisis beds across the state. The URC provides up to 24 hours of crisis intervention and related services for individuals needing behavioral health services.
• This position will provide crisis service assessments, individual therapy, group therapy, and guidance over the State’s first Behavior Health Urgent Care Center (URC).
• Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related field. Must possess a license as an LMHP, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LADC/MH, or similar license in the behavioral health field.
Annual Salary is $45,250+ Hours: 2:30PM-11:00PM
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.