|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/24/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/8/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit a resume with 2020-60 COCMHC in the subject line to:
This position is located at Central Ok Comm. Mental Health Center, Norman, OK.
Licensed Therapist – Adult Outpatient and Mental Health Court
Make a difference in people lives and join our team of dedicated staff! Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC), Norman, OK is currently recruiting for a licensed therapist to work in their Adult Outpatient Department to provide comprehensive mental health services to adult consumers. COCMHC is an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, peer staff, and doctors providing treatment to adults. Applicants will provide strength-based case management and rehabilitation.
This position will work cooperatively with COCMHC treatment providers and community partners to provide essential treatment services and support for the consumer’s overall recovery.
• Will be a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and manage case load of clients requiring case management and rehabilitative services including housing issues.
• Makes referrals and coordinates appointments, provides rehabilitative group and individual services with consumers and is responsible to document services adequately following documentation guidelines.
• Preference given to PRSS certified applicants.
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related field.
Must possess a license as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LADC, or similar license in the behavioral health field.
Annual Salary is $45,250+
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.