|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||6/23/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/6/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $24,497/year|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is dedicated to providing excellent service, expert guidance, and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly-qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving this mission takes a collaborative, agile, respectful team with humble leaders who make a difference and get things done.
For more information about OMES, please visit our website.
OMES is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant. This is an unclassified position supporting our Capital Asset Management division (CAM), located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive , including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [.The annual salary for this position is up to $24,497.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical clerical support.
• Greets customers and/or visitors.
• Answers telephone calls and takes messages and disseminates information; directs the request to appropriate area.
• Opens, sorts, distributes, collects, and delivers mail.
• Post and record data.
• Assist with the annual physical inventory.
• Proofread make routine corrections.
• Schedule appointments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Sedentary with minimal walking
• Office environment – 95%
• Warehouse environment –5%
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
• Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• One year of clerical experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.