Lake Wister State Park
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||6/19/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/6/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$32,600 annually plus benefits|
|Full or Part Time||
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a Resume and Cover Letter* during the announcement period listed above to:
ATTN: HR Recruiter
900 N Stiles Ave, Ste. 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3234
**Review of documents will begin immediately**
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT #115-20 EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
TITLE: Front Desk Manager - Unclassified
LOCATION: Lake Wister State Park, Wister, OK
SALARY: $32,600 annually plus benefits.
*Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
•Any individual may apply for an unclassified posting.
•OTRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
FRONT DESK MANAGER
• Under general direction of the Park Manager, plans, directs, and coordinates the operation of a cabin operation.
• Trains, supervises, and evaluates subordinate staff in all aspects of housekeeping, reservations, and rental functions.
• Manages gift shop operation including selection of merchandize for the gift shop.
• Maintains inventory or other records; purchases necessary materials; sets up displays; maintains cleanliness of work area; and sells merchandise.
• Develops a total customer satisfaction program including training staff to insure optimum customer service.
• Through proper supervision of staff and through personal audit, insures that all operational reports and all aspects of cabin operations are done in compliance with state law and departmental policies.
• Insures that all monies due to the State are collected as required by departmental policy and that all monies and operating funds are handled, accounted for and/or deposited as required.
• Develops a work schedule to insure optimum front desk operation and customer service while keeping overtime to a minimum.
• Schedules and supervises the cabin cleaning operation to insure that cabins are kept clean and in excellent condition; inspects cabins for cleanliness and determines/reports maintenance needs.
• Attends training seminars dealing with the various aspects of job.
• Performs other related work as required and assigned.
• Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office functions. Knowledge of basic arithmetic and lodging and/or cabin operations accounting and procedures. Ability to deal with the public and resolve problems and complaints.
• Associate’s degree and two (2) years of experience in hotel/motel or cabin operations; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.