|Department||Department of Public Safety|
|Date Opened||3/26/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is with the Futures, Capabilities, and Plans division within the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
For Current and Former State Employees Only.
The Department of Public Safety (DPS) is seeking a full time Administrative Aide. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City.
The duties of this position will include but not limited to:
• Use geospatial and database analysis to identify collision trends, develop and assist decision makers in implementing collision reduction plans.
• Work closely with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol and other state and local agencies to identify and implement safety corridor enforcement
• Provide administrative application support for law enforcement mobile system programs. (Geosafe, Mobile Cop, Easy Street, Paris, ODIS, Net Motion, Evidence Library, Crestron, Sierra Wireless, Esri, Mobile Iron,)
• Provide research and audit support for executive staff.
• Develop and present training on the use of Law Enforcement technologies.
All selected applicants shall be required to complete a successful background check and fingerprinting.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.