|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||3/17/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/10/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title and announcement number (2020-40 COCMHC Director of Fiscal Services).
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
referencing the job title and announcement number (2020-40 COCMHC Director of Fiscal Services).
This position is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Director of Fiscal Services
Interested in working in a dynamic and integrated organization? The Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC) is currently recruiting for a Director of Fiscal Services. This position, under general direction from the Executive Director, plans, organizes, and directs the fiscal and support operations of the facility to include Finance, Reimbursement, and Purchasing.
Completion of the curriculum requirements for a baccalaureate degree in business or public administration, or a closely related field; and three (3) years of experience in accounting, including two (2) years of experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
NOTE: No substitution will be allowed for the required administrative or supervisory experience.
Salary: $46,250.00 annually
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
- A wide variety of health insurance plans coverage for pre-existing conditions.
- Generous benefit allowance to offset insurance costs
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care.
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, longevity bonuses and incentive awards
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.