|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||3/13/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/27/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Please send resume with cover letter referencing job title & 2020 - 47 JTCMHC to:
This job is located in Lawton, OK.Triage Specialist II for Recovery Center
The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) is responsible for providing services to Oklahomans who are affected by mental illness and substance abuse. ODMHSAS strives to provide persistent, incremental improvements in the quality and effectiveness of treatment which results in better recovery for more Oklahomans. Our state-operated facilities are commissioned to provide services that promote consumer empowerment, wellness, recovery, and integration in the community.
Jim Taliaferro Community Mental Health Center (JTCMHC) is located in Lawton, Oklahoma, and serves as a community based center with a primary focus on mental health and substance abuse treatment. The inpatient and outpatient services provided include special groups and programs for adolescents, persons with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, seniors and older adults, women, men and criminal justice groups.
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) M-F - $40,482.00+
• This position provides direct mental health services to adults.
• Individual/group/marital and family therapy, counseling case management, psychosocial evaluations, treatment planning, crisis intervention initial contacts.
• Providing consultation/education/prevention services as needed.
• Completion of the curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, guidance and counseling, or closely related behavioral health field.
• Must be license-eligible or under supervision for licensure as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LADC, or similar license in the behavioral health field.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.