|Department||Employment Security Commission|
|Date Opened||3/13/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/5/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Annual Hiring Rate: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at the Will Rogers Memorial Office Building, OKC.
Annual Hiring Rate: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for: Conduct timely audits and reviews from an annual work plan. Duties may include: research, evaluate and communicate information to determine compliance with Federal and/or State rules, requirements and procedures; coordinate with the Director to develop audit plan(s) for new audits or reviews; write reports; develop presentations; assist others in the department; assist with administrative duties; other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WHICH WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE OPENING:
1) Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel normally associated with this position. It may include overnight or out of state travel on an average of not more than 5%.
2) Must be willing to work Monday through Friday between 8 am to 5 pm, or as needed.
3) Training will be provided concerning the procedures of conducting audits and/or reviews.
4) Applicants must be a licensed Certified Public Accountant. Information Security experience or education is preferred.
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Requires understanding of internal controls and control frameworks
• Experience in IT systems and controls and how controls relate to business and operational processes is highly desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience working with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications as related to Information Technology and Cyber Security guidance is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid listening skills
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Strong people skills are necessary due to the nature of this position
• Highly organized with a focus on details and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to conduct research to identify relevant criteria and apply knowledge to different circumstances
• Experience with data analysis is desired.
• Strong business judgment and highest level of integrity
“THE OKLAHOMA EMPLOYMENT SECURITY COMMISSION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|