|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||3/3/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,840/year plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights & holidays.|
|Full or Part Time||
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Submit resume referencing the job title and announcement number
2020-36 CRC Psychiatric Pediatric Nurse to:
Submit resume referencing the job title and announcement number
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
Psychiatric Pediatric Nurse
• Provides nursing services for adolescents 13-17 years old, through physical and mental assessments, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral.
• Performs crisis intervention and works collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Therapists, and other Nurses.
• Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
• Unrestricted Oklahoma RN licensure.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Full-time (8 hour shifts) Evenings $54,840 annually plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and holidays depending on education and experience.
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.