|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/10/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$27,500+ plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends|
|Full or Part Time||
Please send resume referencing job posting 2020-08 CRC to:
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
Consumer Recovery Specialist
Mental Health Technician
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
• Works as a part of the treatment team by developing and maintaining a supportive relationship with consumers in order to address strengths, goals and barriers to recovery.
• Records patient information in electronic medical records.
• Works with consumers on daily living skills and other recovery topics.
• Maintain accountability of assigned consumers.
• An associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting two years of relevant experience for the required degree.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Evening Shifts Available.
Salary $27,500+ plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends.
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.