|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/10/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$46,250+ annually (Licensed) $45,250+ annually (Under Supervision)|
|Full or Part Time||
Please send resume with cover letter referencing job title & 2020-13 CRC to:
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
Inpatient Behavioral Health Therapist/SR IDDCS
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
• Member of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
• Provides weekly individual, family and group counseling.
• Provides crisis intervention and is part of the milieu on the dormitories.
• Maintains a safe, trauma-informed environment for clients, families and staff.
• Requires a Master’s degree in Behavioral Science and three years’ experience working with clients who have both mental illness and addiction issues or in a position with a dual emphasis.
• Must possess a license as an LADC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LBP, or a similar license in a behavioral health field or be approved for supervision for licensure.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Days – M-F
$46,250+ annually (Licensed) $45,250+ annually (Under Supervision)
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.