Lake Murray Lodge ï¿½ Ardmore, OK
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||10/10/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$26,372.00 annually plus benefits.|
|Full or Part Time||
HOW TO APPLY: ANNOUNCEMENT #037-20 TO BE CONSIDERED: Maid III (6526)
Submit a Resume and Cover Letter* during the announcement period listed above to:
ATTN: HR Recruiter
900 N Stiles Ave, Ste. 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3234
**Review of documents will begin immediately**
LOCATION: Lake Murray Lodge – Ardmore, OK
SALARY: $26,372.00 annually plus benefits.
* Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying.
• Any individual may apply for an unclassified posting.
• Employment Application must be postmarked by the closing date of announcement.
• OTRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under general direction of Executive Housekeeper, performs varied work involving the performance of assigned cleaning and upkeep tasks and other related work as required. Train and supervise lower level staff.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED
• Schedules and coordinates activities of laundry staff.
• Inspects finished product for cleanliness, correct flatwork, and folding.
• Maintains inventory and orders product for laundry ie: bleaches, laundry soaps, softeners, starches, etc.
• Notifies the Executive Housekeeper when linen inventory justifies ordering additional linens.
• Inspects finished laundered items to insure they conform to the Lodge standards.
• Determines the proper sequence and flow of white and colored laundry, flatwork, extra stained laundry, linens, bedspreads, blankets, towels, tablecloths and napkins, mattresses covers, etc.
• Investigates and resolves customer complaints and notifies supervisor.
• Trains all new laundry employees.
• Performs other duties as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to work long hours while standing.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Good physical condition.
• Ability to instruct and supervise others.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two years working in a hotel environment including a minimum of one year experience as a supervisor; OR Three years working in the service industry.
ANNOUNCEMENT #037-20 TO BE CONSIDERED:
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Maid III (6526)
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.