|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/4/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Apply today. Submit a resume that includes job title and announcement number 2020-28 TCBH to:
These positions are located at Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health.
Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health (TCBH) is a growing mental health hospital based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are seeking a Nurse Manager III who is a dedicated professional with a sense of service and compassion for those they help. We offer work with purpose, professional development, and advancement opportunities.
• Full-time (evening and night shifts) / $61,600.00+
• Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license to practice Registered Nursing as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• A Master’s Degree and two (2) years of professional nursing experience in a supervisory capacity; OR Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of professional nursing experience, two years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity; OR Four (4) years of professional nursing experience, two years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
• This position is responsible for broad management issues including planning, organizing and integrating various functions for which responsibility is assigned
• The Nurse Manager directs assigned staff in meeting the goals and objectives of the program.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• A wide choice of health insurance plans coverage for pre-existing conditions.
• Generous benefit allowance to offset insurance costs
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care.
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, longevity bonuses and incentive awards
We are a community of change for individuals in need of crisis services. The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) offers a continuum of services from emergency assessment, mobile crisis services, community-based crisis stabilization units, to inpatient hospitalization, to assist consumers in remaining at the least restrictive level of care possible. Regardless of the mental health services needed, the Department, providers, programs, and the staff is here to be of service and assist our consumers Road to Recovery.
TCBH is certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and provides a supportive, safe and welcoming environment in which an array of integrated therapeutic interventions promotes an improved quality of life for consumers and the community. The hospital is a 24-hour facility, which serves individuals eighteen years of age or older who present in a mental health crisis with or without substance abuse and are determined medically stable.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.