|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||10/4/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/17/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$54,840 plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends.|
|Full or Part Time||
Apply today. Submit a resume that includes job title and announcement number 2020-27 TCBH to:
These positions are located at Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health.
We are a community of change for individuals in need of crisis services. The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) offers a continuum of services from emergency assessment, mobile crisis services, community based crisis stabilization units, to inpatient hospitalization, with the goal of assisting consumers to remain at the least restrictive level of care possible. Regardless of the mental health services needed, the Department, providers, programs, and staff is here to be of service and assist our consumers Road to Recovery.
TCBH is certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and provides a supportive, safe and welcoming environment in which an array of integrated therapeutic interventions promotes an improved quality of life for consumers and the community. The hospital is a 24 hour facility, which serves individuals eighteen years of age or older who present in a mental health crisis with or without substance abuse and are determined medically stable. Our work makes a difference in the lives of others.
The Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health (TCBH) is a growing mental health hospital based in Tulsa, Oklahoma and we are seeking Registered Nurses who are dedicated professionals with a sense of service and empathy for those they help. We offer work with a purpose, professional development, and advancement opportunities.
We offer a workplace with integrity, respect, courtesy and fairness. Our comprehensive benefits are designed to help you reach personal goals by supporting your professional growth, health, well-being, and your family needs.
**Our benefits include:
• A wide variety of health insurance plans coverage for pre-existing conditions.
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs.
• Flexible spending accounts for health care and for dependent care, employee assistance programs, flexible work schedules, and health and fitness programs.
• Access to comprehensive health, vision, dental, life, flexible spending accounts.
• Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, longevity bonuses and incentive awards.
• 11 paid holidays.
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year.
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match.
• Unrestricted Oklahoma Nursing License.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Provide nursing services through physical and mental assessments, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments.
• Deliver knowledge on a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral.
• Perform crisis intervention and work collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Therapists, and other Nurses.
• Direct the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
• Full-time (hours vary)
$54,840 plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends. Annual Salary depends on education and experience.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.