Lake Murray Lodgeï¿½ Ardmore, OK
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||10/4/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/16/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$21,860.00 annually plus benefits|
|Full or Part Time||
HOW TO APPLY: ANNOUNCEMENT #035-20 TO BE CONSIDERED: Maid I (6524)
Submit a Resume and Cover Letter* during the announcement period listed above to:
ATTN: HR Recruiter
900 N Stiles Ave, Ste. 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3234
**Review of documents will begin immediately**
LOCATION: Lake Murray Lodge– Ardmore, OK
SALARY: $21,860.00 annually plus benefits.
* Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying.
• Any individual may apply for an unclassified posting.
• Employment Application must be postmarked by the closing date of announcement.
• OTRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Person in this position will be responsible, under the direction of an Executive Housekeeper, for cleaning cabins and other facilities, within the park.
The functions within this job family may include the following:
• Sweeps, dusts, mops, scrubs, washes, vacuums, waxes, and polishes building floors, walls, woodwork, windows, furniture, equipment, and hardware.
• Cleans and sanitizes laboratories, washrooms, and bedrooms, keeps washrooms supplied with paper, towels, and soap.
• Collects and disposes of trash and garbage; moves equipment and furniture such as beds, tables, and chairs
• Performs sanitary inspections in designated areas for purposes of infection control.
• Removes medically contaminated sharps and/or medically soiled and contaminated dressings and supplies.
• Observes and reports safety violations; actively participates in emergency situations.
• Maintains necessary records; prepares required reports.
This is the entry level of this job family where employees are assigned routine work involving sweeping, mopping, dusting, disposing of trash, and other simple cleaning duties. Training will be provided in completing more advanced tasks, such as the disposal of restricted or environmentally hazardous materials.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Education and Experience:
No requirements at this level.
ANNOUNCEMENT #035-20 TO BE CONSIDERED:
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Maid I (6524)
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.