|Department||Department of Human Services|
|Date Opened||10/4/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Monthly Salary: $2,830.05|
|Full or Part Time||
This is a full-time unclassified state position.
Announcement #: 19-BC004
This Announcement is open to ALL SOURCES
Organization: SSD-Departmental Serv-Supply Warehouse
Address: 217 NE 30th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0352
Monthly Salary: $2,830.05
This position is responsible for printing requisitions and emergency supply orders, preparing packages for shipping, counting receivables, operating a forklift, delivering supplies and completing office moves and any other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required at this level include:
• Knowledge of simple arithmetic and of the English language.
• Knowledge of storage methods and procedures; of inventory methods and techniques and maintaining detailed inventory records; of warehousing practices and techniques; of stock handling; of the operation of warehouse equipment; and of stock identification methods.
• Ability is required to write simple reports; to follow oral or written instructions; and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability is required to store and warehouse a variety of supplies; to maintain detailed inventory records; to maintain accurate warehouse records; and to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to provide training and supervision to others; to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Skill is required to operate a fork lift.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of three years experience in receipt, storage, or stock handling work, and issuance of material; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference may be given to applicants who have at least 2 years’ experience with receiving and shipping of supplies in a Warehouse environment.
Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. frequently throughout the day. Must possess a current valid Oklahoma Driver’s license.
A conditional offer of employment to final candidate will be contingent upon a favorable background check and a substance abuse screening.
Veteran's preference points do not apply to this position.
This is a full-time unclassified state position with full state retirement and insurance benefits, including paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance. Annual leave of 10 hours per month and sick leave of 10 hours per month begin accruing immediately.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|