|Department||Department of Labor|
|Date Opened||10/3/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/17/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Interested applicants can submit resumes through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Oklahoma Department of Labor
Attn: HR Department
3017 N. Stiles, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
This position is in the unclassified service.
Under the direction of the Director of Governmental and Public Affairs, this position is assigned responsibilities for enhancing the mission of the Oklahoma Department of Labor (ODOL) through online and in-person relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and distribute social media content that is designed to engage users
• Monitor agency social media accounts and create day-to-day social posts and responses
• Maintain agency website and ensure content is up to date and on-brand
• Serve as agency primary point of contact for inter-agency relations needs
• Serve as agency access and technology security representative, ensuring agency requests fall within the appropriate scope of business
• Track and complete annual agency technology reporting
• Interpret, plan, and organize agency project requests
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
• Maintain and organize agency technology product and programs
• Assists with planning and execution of external and internal events and activities
• Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
Include knowledge and/or affinity for technology. Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills. Perform the essential job responsibilities and functions described above autonomously. This position requires a demonstrated commitment in taking responsibility for and use of good judgment, continuous attention to detail, and development of effective working relationships with other state agencies. Must have a working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms and proficiency in Microsoft Word and other similar programs.
This position requires significant desk and computer time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Requirements consist of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, public relations or communications or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one additional year of qualifying experience for each year of the required education.
This announcement is made in accordance with the agency promotional plan on file in all agency administrative offices and the agency Human Resources Office.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.