|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||10/2/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/6/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $49,902.00 based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to providing quality health services to Oklahoma citizens. Our mission is to protect and promote health, to prevent disease and injury, and to cultivate conditions by which Oklahomans can be healthy.
OSDH is seeking a full time Enforcement Analyst providing support to Long Term Care. This is a classified position (PIN 34000354) in state government, located in Oklahoma (City). OSDH offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here]. The annual salary for this position is up to $49,902.00 based on education and experience.
This position evaluates and analyzes technical licensure surveys, certification surveys, and complaint investigations for long-term care facilities statewide. The position provides consultative and technical assistance to health care providers regarding federal and state enforcement for long term care facilities. The position ensures compliance with federal and state laws and rules on enforcement, and certification of long term care facilities.
• Analyzes and evaluates surveys to identify appropriate remedies for violation of federal and/or state noncompliance. ;
• Processes immediate jeopardy and actual harm determinations; recommends penalties and certification actions.
• Recommends action as to certification or licensure renewal, non-renewal, or termination/revocation; testifies to inspection findings at hearing or in court proceedings.
• Analyzes and evaluates certification or licensure surveys to determine compliance or non-compliance for initial or continued participation in state and federal programs; coordinates with state and federal agencies to convey compliance or non-compliance findings for initial or continued participation in state and federal programs, and Tracks enforcement action and recommends appropriate remedies.
• Analyzes and evaluates the certification enrollment applications to ensure all state and federal documents are included and all requirements are meet.
• Maintains liaison between both state and federal programs and providers when dealing with certification actions.
• Provides consultation with long term care facilities regarding participation requirements and remedies for noncompliance.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities to evaluate and analyze technical licensure, certification surveys, and complaint investigations to determine enforcement actions for a variety of health facilities/agencies on a state-wide basis; providing consultative and technical assistance to health facilities/agencies and laboratories regarding enforcement, certification and licensure standards for patient services and facility operations; and ensuring compliance with federal and state laws and rules on enforcement, certification and licensure as they apply to regulated entities and the state agency.
This Job Family consists of only one level and incumbent employees are responsible for performing all of the essential functions related to the position.
Education and Experience requirements consist of a bachelor’s degree in PLUS eight years of professional experience in health care, developmental disability services, public health, environmental health, fire safety, or residential or health facility licensure, certification, accreditation, inspection, or administration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of professional experience in one of the above fields for each thirty semester hours of the required education.
If education, certification or licensure is required to meet qualifications, applicants must provide documentation at the time of interview.
All applicants are subject to a background check and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|