The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a trusted, credible partner that empowers employees to provide valued business expertise allowing customers to focus on their missions across state government. OMES provides financial, property, purchasing, human resources and information technology services to all state agencies, and assists the Governor’s Office on budgetary policy matters.
Our mission is supporting our partners through unified business services. The OMES mission requires a highly-qualified workforce committed to making government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving that mission takes team-oriented, solutions-driven professionals who understand the importance of partnering to achieve success.
OMES is seeking a full time Customer Support Analyst. This is an unclassified position in state government, located in Oklahoma City. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here].The annual salary for this position is up to $50,000 based on education and experience.
Fleet Management leases approximately 1,000 vehicles to 50 state agencies. This position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involving vehicle leasing and management for state agencies.
• Provides a comprehensive and professional experience to customers
• Analyze vehicles utilization, depreciation, replacement cost and determine lease rates
• Analyze leased fleet data, communicate best practices to customers
• Analyze data, processes and solutions supporting efficient vehicles management and overall program
• Communicate precisely with the team to provide a comprehensive guidance and achieve deadlines
• Plan and execute vehicle replacement and ordering vehicles to meet customers mission
• Participate and contribute to the Statewide fleet initiatives: contacts development, data gathering, etc.
• Review GPS data, manage customer profiles in the system
• Generate and contribute to various scheduled and on-demand reporting
• Conduct scheduled and on-demand data validation
• Develop and conduct structured update messages to customers
• No supervisory responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned.
• Issue vehicles to customers, receive vehicles from customers, conducts workaround inspections
• Follow established processes, utilize checklists, and record information in the designated systems
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
Higher education with major coursework in business, operational management, or data management (Transcript or Degree Certificate required), and (2) two years of experience working in customer services, planning, scheduling, performing calculations in excel, and analyzing data. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Collaborative, teamwork and proactive attitude are required.
Valued Skills and Experience
• Detail-oriented, analytical, at least intermediate MS Excel
• Organized planning and diligent scheduling
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle - must possess and maintain a valid Oklahoma at least class D driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record
Physical Demands and Work Environment
80% Office environment