Roman Nose Lodge ï¿½ Watonga, OK
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||9/24/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/15/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$29,120.00 annually plus benefits.|
|Full or Part Time||
HOW TO APPLY: ANNOUNCEMENT #030-20 *Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying. Sales Coordinator II (6550)
Submit a Resume and Cover Letter during the announcement period listed above to:
ATTN: HR Recruiter
900 N Stiles Ave, Ste. 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3234
**Review of documents will begin immediately**
LOCATION: Roman Nose Lodge – Watonga, OK
SALARY: $29,120.00 annually plus benefits
TO BE CONSIDERED:
• Any individual may apply for an unclassified posting.
• OTRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Under general supervision, performs the scheduling and coordinating of all group business at a state lodge large in size (lodges which have 100 rooms or more). Generates sales and provides service to group business for the Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department.
Example of Work Performed:
• Coordinates the scheduling of all group business with reservationists, catering, central office and all concerned parties.
• Directs the functions of a state lodge reservationist desk.
• Prepares and maintains a group file system involving indexing and cross-indexing groups which have booked reservations previously.
• Contacts representatives of corporations, government, associations and non-profit organizations through personal contact, telephone and letter.
• Assigns function sheets to various employees at a state lodge involved with sponsoring a group (i.e., catering personnel, security, recreation, etc); may with contract private industry if needed.
• Responsible for meeting assigned quotas for dollar revenues generated by group sales.
• Prepares various reports.
• Performs related work as required and assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of the methods and techniques used in hotel/motel managerial functions; of employee and public relations; and of sales and marketing.
Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other; in expressing ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing; in meeting and dealing successfully with the public and groups; and in understanding and following oral and written instructions.
Completion of two (2) college courses in the areas of business or public administration, marketing, public relations, hotel/motel management and one (1) year of experience in resort or hotel/motel management; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Cover Letter must include an accurate address and telephone number, as well as the title of the position for which you are applying.
Sales Coordinator II (6550)
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.