|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/16/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$29,841.02 - $46,068/year|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center in Norman, OK.
Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC) is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Administrative Secretary. COCMHC is responsible for providing services to Oklahomans who are affected by mental illness and substance abuse. We strive to provide persistent, incremental improvements in the quality and effectiveness of treatment which results in better recovery for more Oklahomans.
• Knowledge of the procedure and techniques of business communications and handling of multi-line phone systems and providing good customer service.
• Skilled in organizing and handling confidential work with tact and discretion.
• Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with the community, public officials, and the staff; skill in operating a computer and other office equipment.
Annual Salary: $29,841.02 - $46,068 - Hours are M-F 8 am – 5 pm.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• A wide choice of health insurance plans coverage for pre-existing conditions.
• Generous benefit allowance to offset insurance costs
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care.
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Challenging work, opportunities for advancement and longevity bonuses
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities for providing administrative support for program areas and support functions, or serve as an assistant to, or provide administrative support to an administrator or an official. This may include supervising an administrative or clerical unit, responsibility for an administration program providing various services to agency customers, and similar duties and responsibilities. It may also include responsibility for supervising an assigned staff of administrative technicians in performing duties involving the processing of applications for various types of permits or licenses, maintaining various records, preparing correspondence or other materials, and similar activities.
The Administrative Assistant job family consists of two levels, which are distinguished, based on the level of complexity of specific job assignments, the extent of responsibility assigned, and the level of expertise required for the completion of assigned projects.
This is the career level where duties and responsibilities will be performed at all levels of complexity. Employees may supervise others.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of four years of technical clerical office work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Scores based on: 100% Evaluation of Education and Experience listed on a supplemental questionnaire.
***NOTE: Names of eligible applicants can be made available to State agencies upon their request, immediately following the closing date and time.