|Date Opened||5/14/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/28/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$52,000 - $60,000/year|
|Full or Part Time||
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter with contact information, and a copy of your most recent evaluation if applicable to the:
OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION
P.O. Box 52000
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000
or email to HR4@occemail.com or fax to 405.522.3658
prior to the closing date and time specified above.
If you need assistance, please call 405.522.0260.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 2019-80/LM
JOB TITLE: REGULATORY MANAGER
SALARY RANGE: $52,000 - $60,000
LOCATION OF WORK:
Oil & Gas Conservation Division, Seismicity Department
Jim Thorpe Building, Oklahoma City
Requirements at this level consist of a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university specializing in Geology, Geography, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Mathematical or related fields. One additional year experience in the field highly desirable.
• Analysis of injection trends and profiles of AOI wells per disposal zone using Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• Maintenance and support of programs designed for the purpose of monitoring operator-supplied disclosures of hydraulic fracturing operations and associated seismicity (spatio-temporal correlation)
• Geoscience Data Support – well log analysis and software programming for the purpose of geological evaluations including; cross-section interpretation, reservoir characteristic assessments, and formation top profile modeling
• Geologic well reviews: determination of well zones of injection/completion – compare against operator supplied reports to determine zone compliance; request data and logs from operators
• Implementation of Quality Assurance practices to bring gradual, ongoing improvement to departmentally-owned products, services, and processes through constant review, measurement, and action (continuous improvement plan)
• Evening or weekend work may be required based on seismic activity
Knowledge of current Geology principles and practices as related to oil and gas exploration and production; effective supervisory techniques; statutes and Commission rules and regulations regarding the oil and gas industry; technical report writing; and record keeping.
Desirable skills include Microsoft Excel proficiency, SQL query ability, Python Scripting and experience with Quality assurance or process documentation training.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.