|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||3/6/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/21/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$28,000 - $32,000+ depending on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center, Norman, OK.
Make a difference in people lives and join our team of dedicated staff! Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC) is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Court Case Manager. This position serves as the case manager for the Mental Health Court for COCMHC consumers.
• Responsible for case management for the Mental Health Court Consumers and
• Provide updates to the court related to the consumers' status
• Collaborate with mental health court team to ensure consumer participation in treatment
• Conduct groups for COCMHC consumers
• Master’s degree in a behavioral health field or closely related behavioral science field and One (1) year of experience in professional case management behavioral health services
• A bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health field and Two (2) years of professional experience in professional case management behavioral health services. NOTE: No substitution for the bachelor’s degree.
Preference given to applicants that are Certified Behavioral Health Case Managers.
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.