|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||3/6/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/20/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center, Norman, OK.
Work for a facility that makes a difference in people’s lives!! Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health, Norman, OK is currently recruiting for a Case Manager to work as part of the Mobile Response Team for Cleveland and McClain Counties.
• Will respond with a Licensed Therapist to provide case management, referral support and consultation/advocacy with existing supports and services for youth and children experiencing a mental health or chemical dependency crisis.
• Will require availability for after hours for on-call and crisis response.
• Master’s degree in a behavioral health field or closely related behavioral science field and one (1) year of experience in professional case management behavioral health services
• OR A bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health field and (2) years of professional experience in professional case management behavioral health services.
• No substitution for the bachelor’s degree.
• Preference given to candidate who possess are certified behavioral health case managers.
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.