|Date Opened||3/4/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/18/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter with contact information, and a copy of your most recent evaluation if applicable to the: NOTE: When submitting resume, applicants must submit a writing sample.
OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION
P.O. Box 52000
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000
or email to HR3@occemail.com or fax to 405.522.3658
prior to the closing date and time specified above.
If you need assistance, please call 405.521.3596.
NOTE: When submitting resume, applicants must submit a writing sample.
LOCATION OF WORK: Judicial & Legislative Services
Jim Thorpe Building, Oklahoma City, OK
Applicant must be admitted to the Oklahoma Bar, have three (3) years of experience in the practice of administrative law relating to the oil and gas industry, fuel, public utility or transportation industries, and one (1) year of litigation experience.
• Conduct hearings, determine pertinent issues and makes recommendation.
• Researches laws, regulations, policies and prior decisions and precedents to prepare for hearings and issue reports
• Determines findings of fact and conclusions of law in cases under review
• Questions witnesses and rules on objections, motions and admissibility of evidence; reviews documentary evidence and determines elements of a complete case record; affords due process to each party
• Answers inquiries regarding matters over which the Commission has jurisdiction
• May serve on an appellate panel
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.