|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||2/27/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/18/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK.
• Assess for and provide case management services.
• Arrange aftercare appointments for outpatient counseling and if needed, medication management for clients prior to discharge.
• Provide psycho educational, expressive or other case management-related group therapy.
• May help to facilitate and complete the court commitment process for clients in state custody or emergency detention status.
• Master’s degree in a behavioral health field or closely related behavioral science field and one (1) year of experience in professional case management behavioral health services
• or a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health field and (2) years of professional experience in professional case management behavioral health services. Note: no substitution for the bachelor’s degree.
• Must have Case Management Certification II or be able to acquire it within 90 days of hire.
• Must have access to original college transcript.
• Preference given to applicants that have case manager experience dealing with children.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Job Type: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Days
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.