|Department||Department of Education|
|Date Opened||2/8/2019 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/22/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||HOURLY SALARY RANGE: $18.00 - $20.00|
|Full or Part Time||
TEMPORARY SUMMER FOOD SERVICE PROGRAM REVIEWER
Office of Child Nutrition
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT: May 24 – July 31, 2019, or as early as employee is available
Under general supervision, serve as a temporary reviewer for the Summer Food Service Program, conduct outreach efforts, and develop related materials.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in education or foods and nutrition [official transcript(s) required]; OR
• A high school diploma and experience in the administration or coordination of a child nutrition program; OR
• A high school diploma and current college course work in the field of education or foods and nutrition;
• Preference given to prior or current employment in Child Nutrition Program(s) at a local level;
• One-hundred percent of employment time is travel; therefore, must possess a valid Oklahoma drivers’ license, dependable transportation and vehicle liability insurance;
• Position requires traveling to OSDE/Oklahoma City each Friday of the employment timeframe.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and others; to express ideas clearly and concisely; to judge a situation correctly and adopt an effective course of action;
• Knowledge of technology and ability to use it to maximize efficiency and services;
• Conscientious commitment and willingness to provide courteous, consistent, efficient service through the performance of the prescribed job duties.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED
• Review operations of the Summer Food Service Program at participating sponsorships to determine compliance with contract requirements and state and federal laws, rules, and regulations;
• Prepare and review reports for completeness and accuracy for submission to the department;
• Conduct, as needed, on-site follow-up review visits to participating Summer Food Service Program sites;
• Perform all related work as required.
N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this position
O (Occasionally) - Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) - Position requires this activity from 33%-66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5 hrs/day)
C (Constantly) - Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
10 lbs or less F
11-20 lbs O
21-50 lbs O
51-100 lbs N
Over 100 lbs N
Reach Outward N
Reach Over Shoulder N
Squat or Kneel N
100% travel within assigned region(s).
HOURLY SALARY RANGE: $18.00 - $20.00
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|