|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||8/10/2018 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/24/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$11.16 per hour|
|Full or Part Time||
Working Title: Part time Administrative Technician II
Location: Cleveland County Health Department
Salary: The established rate for this position is $11.16 per hour.
This position will provide routine clerical support to professional and technical staff at the Cleveland County Health Department.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Greet clients as they enter the building and direct to appropriate service window.
• Distribute appropriate paperwork to clients
• Issues numbers for clients tor general clinic services.
• Enter data into computer and verify insurance coverage.
• Complete paperwork for nursing staff; verify required signatures are present.
• Collect fees and post to appropriate accounts.
• Answer telephone and assist or direct callers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Requirements include knowledge of office methods and procedures; grammar, punctuation, spelling, basic mathematics and preparing and interpreting charts and graphs; of basic bookkeeping procedures; mathematics; inventory techniques; f telephone procedures; and standard business communications. Skill is required to operate office machines including computers/PCs. Ability is required to follow oral and written instructions, establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and to establish and maintain filing systems and to prepare documents.
Education and Work Experience:
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of one year of clerical office experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.