|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||8/7/2018 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/21/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $73,000, based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a trusted, credible partner that empowers employees to provide valued business expertise allowing customers to focus on their missions across state government. OMES provides financial, property, purchasing, human resources and information technology services to all state agencies, and assists the Governor’s Office on budgetary policy matters. Daily Activities: Supervisory Responsibilities: Minimum Qualifications: Preference may be given to: OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Our mission is supporting our partners through unified business services. The OMES mission requires a highly-qualified workforce committed to making government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving that mission takes team-oriented, solutions-driven professionals who understand the importance of partnering to achieve success.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time IT Service Quality Manager for our Oklahoma City location. This is an unclassified position in state government. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Packet, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here].The annual salary for this position is up to $73,000 based on education and experience.
The Service Quality Manager will direct personnel and provide support functions for Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Change Management, Enterprise Project Quality, Process and Service Improvement, and Key Service Level Reporting. The mission of Service Quality is to advocate quality, usability and continuity in the processes, products and services offered by OMES IS. Service Quality contributes to the mission of OMES IS by integrating quality practices into every step of the IT process.
• Plans, organizes and directs the activities of work units and staff involved in the lifecycle of IT projects; coordinates IT quality service activities with other sections and divisions as needed.
• Consults with IT business analysts to elicit data processing requirements; based on the requirements, directs assigned staff in the coordination and testing of new applications, databases or systems operations.
• Contributes to business process mapping, as well as process and service improvements.
• Coordinates testing activities for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Oklahoma Information Technology Accessibility (OITA) testing.
• Oversees the staff responsible for IT Change Management services, including coordination, scheduling, communication, metrics reporting and compliance reviews of change activities.
• Oversees assigned staff for the creation of the Metrics and Measurements relating to the OMES IS Key Indicators report.
• Reviews output, project reports, systems documentation, service requests and other information to evaluate systems performance, systems operations, requirements for new applications and other requirements.
• Works with staff to build quality into the design and development of required systems.
• Reviews and evaluates technical literature and other information concerning changes in technology.
• Participates in long-range planning to evaluate costs, availability, alternatives and other factors; may make recommendations on the purchase of new equipment or software.
• Represents Service Quality on project teams, steering committees and task forces as needed.
This position requires supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include five years of experience in an information technology field, three years of which must be in a supervisory, team lead, or project manager capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting 12 semester hours in computer science or management information systems course work for each year of the required non-supervisory, leadership or management experience, with a maximum substitution of two years.
• Candidates with Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees; PMP, Lean/Six Sigma, or ITIL certification; and experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control; and application and system testing.
Preference may be given to:
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|