Please fill out the application completely.
- In order to register and use the employment application system you must have a valid email address. You can obtain a free internet email account from many websites including, www.yahoo.com, www.outlook.com, or www.gmail.com. Please add @milwaukee.gov as an accepted address to any email blocking or spam filtering program you may use. All notices will be delivered by email.
- This application is part of the examination process. Before completing this form, please read the minimum qualifications for the job in which you are interested. Your application will not be considered for the position unless you meet these qualifications.
- The job application has distinct sections. Failure to complete ALL job application sections will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered.
- To help evaluate your qualifications, answer all questions completely and accurately. It is your responsibility to assure that your application contains sufficient detail for us to determine your qualifications. DO NOT SAY "PLEASE SEE RESUME" when answering questions on the application. You must complete each question in order for your application to be considered.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you designate the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe/frequent contact. If you do not do this, you will not receive critical information related to your application.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Create a user account.
- Before submitting your application to the City of Milwaukee, it is your responsibility to ensure correctness of all information submitted in the application and to print a copy of the application in the "Review Part" for your records.
- You are required to provide a valid email address and to check to be sure that you receive an email confirming that your application was sent to the City of Milwaukee. This email is sent immediately upon receipt of your application. You should receive this confirmation email within one day after clicking on the "Send" button.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact the Department of Employee Relations at email@example.com or call (414)286-3751. Include your question and a phone number where you can be reached and we will get back to you so soon as possible. If you fail to do so, your application may not be considered for the opening for which you have applied.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser in order to use this online application system. Click here for more information about how cookies are used.
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all information you transmit over the internet.