Information Technology Intern will assist the Montgomery Regional Airport Authority
by performing IT Departmental tasks and functions within the Montgomery
Regional Airport. This individual works with the Montgomery Regional Airport
Authority’s team, assisting the staff with general IT issues
including but not limited to: research, hardware and software repair, and
general office coordination.
- Current student who is pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Business, or Project Management with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working collaboratively with a team.
- Detailed oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills and able to maintain a professional demeanor under all circumstances.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and web browsers.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving computer issues for Windows 7, Windows 10, and Macbook.
- Ability to lift in excess of fifty pounds.
Note: Qualifying education, training and experience that provide the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job will be considered.