|Department||DNR - Natural Resource Police - General Direction|
|Date Opened||1/24/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/8/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$59,608.00 - $92,290.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Six years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and two years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for five years of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of the required experience in grant management specifically with federal grants.
- One year of the required experience with the State's Financial Management Information System (FMIS) and other state systems such as RSTARS, ADPICS, and WebFocus.
- One year of the required experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Google
- One year of the required experience creating and preparing State of Maryland procurements.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of business and public administration.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in applying and interpreting departmental policies, laws,
- rules, regulations and procedures.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|