PROGRAM MANAGER SENIOR II
|Department||MD Institute for Emergency Medical Svcs Systems|
|Date Opened||4/27/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/22/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$80,875.00 - $132,452.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Loni Young|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
This is a Management Service position, and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
- Plan, implement, and maintain agency IT systems operations.
- Manage agency IT staff, including IT personnel recruiting.
- Develop department plans, strategies, and processes to support agency's strategic goals and needs, ensuring reliability of key systems.
- Develop and oversee the agency's IT budget.
- Develop and implement agency IT policies, procedures and best practices and sustain their use throughout the agency.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations applicable to systems operations.
- Evaluate and incorporate appropriate emerging technologies into agency operations.
- Oversee agency relationships with IT vendors, contractors and service providers.
- Provide expertise in determining user IT requirements and assist in coordinating agency's software development needs.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Enterprise IT operations, information security practices, cloud computing, IT troubleshooting;
- Use of data visualization tools and platforms;
- Project Management;
- Collaboration with vendors providing software as a service;
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The evaluation may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received in our office by the closing date for the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the DBM Recruitment and Examination Division at Application.Help@maryland.gov or 410-767-4850, MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.