CHILDCARE PROGRAM MANAGER
PROGRAM MANAGER SENIOR I
|Department||COMM - Div of Econ Dev - MD Invt Fd/Challenge Prgm|
|Date Opened||9/20/2022 12:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/18/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$81,048.00 - $130,366.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Quiana Blake|
The Maryland Department of Commerce is seeking qualified applicants for a Program Manager, Childcare within its Division of Business and Industry Sector Development’s Office of Finance Programs (OFP).
This is a management service position, which serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Public Administration or a related field from an accredited college or university
Six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting and financial budget preparation or business lending and collections.
Equivalent combination of education and experience in a closely related field may be considered.
1. A related Master's degree will substitute for one year of general experience.
2. A related Doctorate degree will substitute for two years of general experience.
3. Additional related experience will substitute year-for-year for the required education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Please ensure that you include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
1) Small business lending, documentation, and settlement experience
2) Possession of MBA
3) Advanced experience with the Maryland State Government financial systems, budgeting and procedures, and familiarity with Legislative process as it pertains to policies and regulations that affect subject matters
4) Three years supervisory experience
6) Loan portfolio management experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
If you have questions about this recruitment, please contact the Department of Commerce at 410-767-6300. You may also visit our website at: http://commerce.maryland.gov/commerce
It is highly preferred that you apply online. Please attach a resume along with the supplemental questionnaire to your online application. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit the State paper application, resume, and supplemental questionnaire (by closing date) to: email@example.com
Maryland Department of Commerce - Office of Human Resources
ATTN: Program Manager, Childcare # 22-005482-0023
World Trade Center – 401 East Pratt Street, 10TH Floor
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
As an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country and encourage them to apply.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay 1-800-735-2258