|Department||MDH Springfield Hospital Center|
|Date Opened||10/4/2022 2:55:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/18/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$48,525.00 - $77,504.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Janet Esser|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Provides pastoral care ministry to patients and staff members requesting services.
- Provides regularly scheduled organized religious functions to all patients who request it.
- Participates in hospital-wide functions in order to promote a pastoral-spiritual environment that is caring and responsive to all elements of human dignity.
- Participates in ongoing Performance Improvement and special projects as requested. This is done through analysis of treatment and program outcomes and participation in Performance Improvement teams.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Board certified chaplain.
- Experience in chaplaincy and ministry.
- Experience working with the mentally ill.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.