FISCAL ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN II
General Accounting Division
|Department||COMP General Accounting Division|
|Date Opened||6/16/2022 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$37,785.00 - $60,724.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Carole Feldkamp|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: One year of experience reconciling agency accounting systems to fiscal control systems or developing automated spreadsheets, ledgers and reports using accounting software packages or identifying budget trends and recommending budget realignments.
- Candidate may substitute experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in business or related field
- Experience auditing invoices and/or processing experience in reports
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated; focused on process improvement
- Team builder; intent on building a positive, upbeat environment
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last four digits of your SS#